How do I extract a sprint report?

Mazen Hassan November 1, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Generating Reports

I am trying to extract a full sprint report that includes burn-down, however, I do not see an export feature. The closest thing I saw was extracting the stories in Issue Navigator and not Sprint report.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2016

Hi Mazen Hassan

When you say export the report what format are you expecting to export it in? If a sharable pdf is all that is required then you should be able to use the standard print functionality in your browser (as long as you have a suitable PDF print option installed). 

If you want to have some other format of export then please provide more details of what you are trying to achieve.

Sara Shower April 15, 2019

hi.  I know that this original response was old, but my organization recently did an upgrade of Jira and I am no longer able to Print the Sprint Report to PDF.  If the report is more than one page, it cuts it off.  In fact, I'm not able to print at all.  This has to be a bug - but wondering if there are other options?  Thanks.

Like PMCS Admin likes this
2 votes
Deleted user October 11, 2017

Hi,

I see differences between the number of scored points in the sprint report and in the burndown chart (sprint details).

I would like to export the later in CSV or any other format that would allow me to make some computations elsewhere, in Google Sheets or Numbers application.

I haven't found how to do so. Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Eric

Suggest an answer