How do I clear a field on transition

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2017

Hi all,

I have used JIRA suites utility throughout my workflows now since they do not support version 7 and 6 is going EOL I have to find a workaround for all their utilities.   The one I cannot seem to find to me seems that it should be the easiest, that is I need to clear a field upon transition.  

I was able to clear FixVersion/s upon reopen by using JIRA workflow misc extentions set a field to a raw value and leave that blank, but that did not work for Resolution, assignee, and my custom fields.  

Does anyone know anyway in 7.2.6 to clear a field value on transition?

Thanks!

Robert

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
forever21 January 3, 2017

I think there is a version of JIRA suiet utility for JIRA 7.2.6

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities/versions 

Best regards

Isabel 

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2017

Thank you, strange that it didn't have update in the manage plugins, but an uninstall and reinstall fix it.    Thanks again!

forever21 January 3, 2017

you're welcome. Glad that is works for you. 

Suggest an answer