How do I change the print layout of JIRA Issues?

Vinay Biligiri December 22, 2015

When I print out a JIRA issue I want to add a header, footer, and exclude some information. Any recommendations on how to do this?

4 answers

1 vote
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2016

PDF View Plugin is the ultimate tool for custom prints from JIRA issues!

This can be customized to any details, including header, footer, visibility of fields. See the customization guide to learn more.

0 votes
Magdalena Zacharczuk December 8, 2016

Hi Vinay,

Missed your question back in 2015, apologies! If anyone else is looking for a solution to the above query, I recommend giving Agile Cards for JIRA a try. Our add-on will allow you to design your own layout and decide which fields from the original issue appear on your printed card (and in what order).

Hope this helps.

Magdalena from Spartez 

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Another option - Jirassimo PDF plugins for JIRA 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo.docs/cloud/overview

With it you can completely customize look and feel of resulting pdf.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2015

Suggest an answer