How do I change the notification scheme related to a project?

Pete P October 21, 2015

Hello, newbie here.  I created a new project by copying an existing one.  I need to change the notification scheme for the new project.  I don't see how / where this is done.  Any assistance is appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2015

Log in as your admin, go to the project configuration and look at the schemes in use.  You should be able to click on the link for the notification scheme to change it.

2 votes
Joseph Neill June 6, 2017

Follow these steps to edit the notification scheme associated with your project.  Assuming that you are the admin... 

1. Go to your project page.  2. click the "project settings" gear icon on the bottom of the left hand navigation area.  3. Click on "Notifications". 4. Now, on the right hand side you will see an "Actions" button with a gear on it.  Click it. 4. Choose "Use a different scheme".  5. Pick the new scheme (assuming that you have already set that up). 6. click "Associate"

Mark McKay March 15, 2019

Worked thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events