How do I add a sub-category option in the JIRA Lease Deposit Tickets?

Ilanna Nivasch Turner August 21, 2018

Our current options for these tickets include: prepaid rent, security deposit, SDLT, and Prepaid Management Fee/CAM. We want the below listed items to be added as options as well. How do I do that?

Letter of Credit

Guarantee

Surety Bond

1 answer

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

Hi,

It's not very clear from the description whether you're talking about a custom field or issue types. I assume you have a custom field that has all these options (security deposit, etc). 

In that case, you need to open Custom Fields administration. You will need Jira Administrator privileges for that. The quickest way to do it is to open Jira interface, hit "G, G" (letter G twice) and in the lookup dialog enter "custom fields", and jump to that admin section.

There, you need to find the custom field in questions, click "Configure" and there click "Options". This will bring you to the page where you can add more options.

Hope this helps!

Igor

Suggest an answer