How create issue which will be open at exect date in future ?

xattab January 21, 2016

Hi! I need to create a issue which will be open at exect date in future. In exemple:  i  creat issue now (22.01.2016) but  i won't to open this issue at 01.04.2016.  It's like a timer for issue. Is it possible ?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2016

Add a step to your workflow for "waiting", create the issue and then move it into that status.  I'd probably add a field for "open on date" to remind myself when to move it out of "waiting" and back into "open".  If you're going to do this for a lot of issues, consider making "waiting" the first step in the workflow (i.e. where the "create issue" lands)

xattab January 24, 2016

Hi, Nic. But how i can automate this process ? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2016

Which part of the process? 

xattab January 25, 2016

I create issues add a date in  field  "open on 30/01/2016" by hand.   And i want that the Jira open this issue without my help 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2016

You'll need to find/write something that can run a quick scan regularly and transition the issue when it finds a matching one.  I think the automation addon can do this (if not, then the Script Runner definitely can)

xattab January 25, 2016

Ok. Thunks Nic.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events