How can i generate a JIRA report that displays the timestamp of the Issue status change.?

Rahul November 19, 2015

I reviewed this one but it gives the "Time" in status and not the "Time" when the status is changed.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.datacollector

I need a clue or a plug-in to get the "Time" when the status is changed.

Thanks

Rahul

3 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

Hello, I will add this feature.

0 votes
Alexandra Topoloaga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2015

Hi Rahul,

Kepler team recently released SIL Excel Reporting plugin that can do what you want using the predefined template "Issue Processing History". You can find the plugin here and the documentation page here.

Also, for more details you can contact the support team on: jira-support@kepler-rominfo.com

Kind Regards,
Alexandra

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2015

If a pdf or MS-Word report is acceptable, you can do this with the Xporter for JIRA plugin. It's probably possible with one or more of the other PDF generation plugins, as well. 

Suggest an answer