How can i add "Filter Synchronizer" to specific folder?

Moty BZ January 30, 2017

There is an option to add the "Filter Synchronizer" under specific issue (by using the option "Place added issue as a sub-issue of ...")

But it's work only for issues (that have an ID) and i want to add the synchronizer as "sub-issue" of folder...

(I already tried the "Insert JQL" Automation but in this way i can't order the structure with Drag n Drop) 

Any idea?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

Hello Moty,

Currently there is no way to do that, but I would suggest giving automation another try. Currently you can cover most of the use cases you can do with synchronizers, using automation. And many things can be done with automation even easier. For example, grouping is a really powerful feature.

If you want to re-order issues on the same level, you just need to add the Manual Sort generator.

If you want, please submit a request at support.almworks.com and we'll be happy to help you get the configuration you need.

Regards,

Eugene (ALM Works)

Moty BZ February 19, 2017

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

I tried the "Insert JQL" method and i add few "Group by"s  but i can't create hierarchy through "Drag n Drop".

There is any solution for this?  

Suggest an answer