How can a board from Business Project be added to Dashboard?

I have created a business project which has a ready-made task board. This has columns which represents work-flow statuses.

I want to have this task board displayed on Dashboard. So I selected _Agile Wallboard Gadget_ but could not find task board which belongs to Business project.

Let me know if there are few more steps required for this.

1 answer

0 vote
Steven Behnke Community Champion Sep 06, 2016

This is not possible today. The Agile gadget is unassociated at all with Business project boards.

This is a bit weird , Agile is such vast area and we are using it in all aspects of buisness hence this Gadgets should enable buiness projects boards

The business boards are not Agile boards.  Jira Software provides a gadget for Software boards.

Then what the way we can use business boards ? How can we use buisness boards to run as walbaord slideshow ?

Dashboards in jira are restricted to only Software Agile board ?

No, it's because Software provides a gadget for its boards, and Core does not.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

144 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you