How can I use my own icons for the priority

Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2015

Using on demand, users are not able to access JIRA Installation Directory directly. How do we add the icons for a custom Priority icon as discussed in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACLOUD/Defining+Priority+Field+Values

3 answers

0 votes
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2015

Hi, The question asked is actually to drive people to the KB :)

0 votes
Nabil
Atlassian Team
November 11, 2015

You can actually do this by uploading the icons/images to any issues in JIRA and using their URL in the Priority edit screen. You may view https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=788961156 for the steps.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

If I customize the Priority built-in field that way, it would affect all my existing projects, wouldn't it? Let's imagine we have a Priority built-in field with 10 selectable values, but I need to show just three of them to a client to limit the selections on a Customer Portal. Would that be possible, or shall we create a custom field? I read on other answers that it's not possible to set contexts for the Priority field.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

+1'ed your question. And I wonder how to set icons for custom fields' values.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events