How can I upload the backup file to JIRA Cloud instance for restoration ?

Deleted user September 26, 2016

Hello,

I need to refresh a newly created JIRA cloud instance with a backup file generated from another cloud instance.  May I know what steps I need to take to upload the backup file to the root directory of WebDAV of the new JIRA cloud instance ?

Thanks,

Carrie

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016

Check out this and this link.

0 votes
Deleted user September 26, 2016

Hi Noam,

Sorry for asking again as I still can't find any steps guiding me how to upload the backup file to the WebDAV directory of my new JIRA cloud instance. I have tried ftp, sftp to the URL but connection just can't get established.  Do I need to install or setup something before I can upload the backup file to WebDAV directory ?  I'm really confusing....
Thanks,
Carrie
noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016
  1. Go to https://<your site>.atlassian.net/webdav/
  2. Login with administrators group pirmissions to access your WebDAV directory.

If you cannot login check out this link.

If you can login but not able to add files check out this link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events