How can I subscribe to reports ?

Josh Levine June 6, 2016

Hey guys, I'm loving this reports plugin.  I've got trouble with one part - subscribing to receive a report via email.

When accessing the "Subscribed Reports" menu item I am getting the "To enable scheduled running of your reports, an Application Link needs to be setup between All-In-One JIRA Reports and JIRA."  When I check my application links, the link to All-In-One JIRA Reports shows up as a system link.

Fwiw, I am using the free-trial and trying to evaluate whether to purchase this add-on.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Best,

Josh

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Please ignore the system link and proceed with the steps outlined in the instructions. System link is created by JIRA automatically, but it cannot be edited. A new link needs to be setup as per the instructions. Please let us know if you face any issues in setting up the link and subscriptions.

Regards

All-In-One JIRA Reports

info@jirareports.com

Josh Levine June 7, 2016

Thanks!  I completed this and it works smile

Suggest an answer