How can I see my work log history for all tasks as one chronological list?

Christian Schilling June 14, 2016

It would make my life a lot easier if there was a work log table where I can check what I did when and for how long, like a personal calendar, that I also can populate in advance and plan my tasks, but also one that stores my work logs, and I can check what I worked on one month ago, one year ago... that also allows to edit previous worklogs to make additions and changes.

2 answers

2 votes

Could there be a way to filter the own Activity Stream in the User Profile window, to show only your own work logs?

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Please confirm whether you are looking for a Time Tracking report or Workload pie chart report on your dashboard.

Does this helps you?

Not sure if any of that is what I mean. I'd like to somehow sort my work logs in a calendar, to oversee several aspects: how much overtime I did, if there are work logs missing, if there area work logs logged on the wrong day, if accidentally several worklogs are logged simultaneously ...

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer