How can I see all SUBTASKS under a Project in a calendar view by due date?

Darren Eilers April 28, 2016

I'd like to have a high-level overview in a calendar format showing all Subtasks beneath a Project based on their due dates. We have a Project set up for our marketing email distributions (we distribute several different themed emails staggered throughout the month). Each unique email is set up under the Project as an Story. Beneath each Story are Subtasks related to the specific launch date for each email. What I'd like to be able to see is a calendar view showing the deadlines for each of these Subtasks (i.e. emails) so I can get a birds-eye view of their launch dates throughout the month.

Hopefully this makes sense. Currently the closest thing I can see is the Gadget on the Dashboard but it does not seem to work properly. I cannot see the Subtask due dates, only the parent Story due dates.

2 answers

0 votes
Tom Leser June 17, 2019

Darren, just saw this and it's 3 yeras later but maybe can help someone else.  There's a calendar widget you can add to a dashboard that's based off of a filter.  This should accomplish what you were looking for.

0 votes
Darren Eilers May 3, 2016

Is anybody out there?

Suggest an answer