How can I save my column widths so that I don't have to re-size every time Big Picture is refreshed?

Ed Pittenger January 21, 2021

I'm using Jira 8.13.1 and my browser is Chrome

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 22, 2021

Hello @Ed Pittenger ,

First of all, I am sorry for the inconvenience. By default, all data are saved. BigPicture remembers the last view, and view refresh should display the last column setup. Please have a look at my video, where you can see proper plugin behavior.

Could you please shed some light on your issue? Which version of our plugin you currently use? Does the problem occurs only on the Gantt chart or also in the Scope module. Please provide more details (preferably supported by screenshots).

Best, 
Anna/SoftwarePlant

Ed Pittenger January 22, 2021

Hello Anna,

I am sure this is a simple issue to fix, I just can't find a place to save my column size and spacing preference.  The 1st screen grab shows the columns as I like them spaced.  The 2nd photo shows what happens every time I reload the page.  The columns reset back to a default size and I have to re-size them so that I can read the column that has the most information (summary) in order to read the information.

Thank you,

Ed PittengerColumns the way I like them.pngColumns after reloading the page.png

Ed Pittenger January 25, 2021

@Anna-BigPicture Jira 8.13.1 and my browser is Chrome

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2021

Hello @Ed Pittenger

In this case, we would like to investigate your case individually. If the problem still occurs, please provide more details (preferably supported by fine-grained logs and har file) so that we are able to investigate the issue further.

Please remember to raise a ticket via our Service Desk for future reference, referring to SUPPORT-345129 in your request title.

Anna,
SoftwarePlant Support

Suggest an answer