How can I remove a link in the plugin "Issue links". It seems the only option is to delete it which is not what I want as the linked task is used else where.

Svante Strandberg November 2, 2015

4 answers

1 vote
Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2015

If you browse the issue and hover over the link, is there not a trash can to the right of it?

This should delete the link, not the linked issue, but do test on a test issue before trying it on a real one.

If you don't see the trash can, you may not have edit rights on that project or other permission issues.

You (or your administrator) can use the Permission helper to verify.

0 votes
Svante Strandberg November 3, 2015

Entirely my bad - sorry. It should be "Issue Matrix" by botron software. I have however filed a but towards them now, so unless you have a great tip I suppose I have to rely on them from now on.

0 votes
Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2015

Sorry, not sure what plugin you're referring to. Maybe someone else can help if you provide more details such as which version of JIRA and exactly which plugin you're referring to - I can't find any reference to an "Issue Links" plugin in the Marketplace... Good Luck! //Sten

0 votes
Svante Strandberg November 2, 2015

Hi.

No, I don't get the trash can after starting using the plugin. And I have super administrative rights in our JIRA instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events