How can I put a separator in the number of fields in the screen?

Arman Kurmanay June 10, 2016

Now it is showing 3000000, and we have 3,000,000

1 answer

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2016

Earlier JIRA displays number values with separator by default. It was now changed based on user requests. If you still wanna change it, please this link to make changes in the vector file as follows,

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/remove-commas-for-values-held-in-number-field-custom-field-type-646250931.html

Arman Kurmanay June 12, 2016

Thanks!

But can JIRA type separators automatically when user types summ in the field (on the screen when creates)?

not when issue've been created

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2016

I believe that feature of providing the separators works dynamically while typing. And if its not working you can add a javascript in the description of the custom field to execute this. However, I hadn't tried both of the above mentioned workarounds. Please let me know the results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events