How can I link a Kanban board to the Project page panel?

I recently created a JIRA project and used one of the new "Business" workflows for its configuration. I then created a Kanban board using the "from an existing project" option so that it would link to the newly created project. However, after creating the board (filter share is set to everyone) when I navigate back to the project page there is no link to the Kanban board. Is there any reason why the Kanban board link is not showing up or anything else that could be inhibiting it from showing up?

4 answers

According to the new JIRA 7 which is JIRA as a Software we have JIRA Software and JIRA Core. The project type you selected is Business which is part of JIRA Core and creating a Kanban board is part of JIRA Software. So that could be the reason of your boards and projects are not being linked.

I did the same with a Software project and get the same result...

In JIRA 7.3, I was able to get the board to appear by changing the Project Type (in Settings / Details) to Software instead of Business.

Hi Michael. Did you get a resolution for your question? I don't how can a link the board with the workflow project. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

58 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot