How can I link a Kanban board to the Project page panel?

Michael McClellan October 14, 2015

I recently created a JIRA project and used one of the new "Business" workflows for its configuration. I then created a Kanban board using the "from an existing project" option so that it would link to the newly created project. However, after creating the board (filter share is set to everyone) when I navigate back to the project page there is no link to the Kanban board. Is there any reason why the Kanban board link is not showing up or anything else that could be inhibiting it from showing up?

4 answers

1 vote
Mark Bickford May 16, 2017

In JIRA 7.3, I was able to get the board to appear by changing the Project Type (in Settings / Details) to Software instead of Business.

0 votes
Thiago Mendes June 26, 2017

Hi Michael. Did you get a resolution for your question? I don't how can a link the board with the workflow project. Thanks!

0 votes
Fahed Mahidi March 18, 2016

I did the same with a Software project and get the same result...

0 votes
Alok Singh October 14, 2015

According to the new JIRA 7 which is JIRA as a Software we have JIRA Software and JIRA Core. The project type you selected is Business which is part of JIRA Core and creating a Kanban board is part of JIRA Software. So that could be the reason of your boards and projects are not being linked.

Suggest an answer