How can I have agregated 'Test Execution Status' datas from multiple Test Executions ?

Vincent MASSIP July 6, 2016

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a report that can handle multiple different executions for a same test concerning an identified Fix Version.

So, I'm creating a filter that match the Fix Version and that retrieve all the Test Executions that are planned on it.

The 'Test Execution Status' field is the one that contains the relevant informations.

So, in the result tab, I can see something like that :

Capture.JPG

Good, but not as synthesized as desired.

Let's take only the four Test Executions which have actual executions, for the example :

• 6845 have 19 PASS + 3 FAIL + 1 N/A + 10 TODO for the spain instance;
  • 6842 have 16 PASS + 17 FAIL for the french instance ;
  • 6841 have 33 PASS for UK instance ;
  • 6840 have 33 PASS for japanese instance.

All the Test Executions contains the same 33 Tests because Tests don't need to be duplicated. Some textual information in the Tests is explains differences between instances.

My pb is that I want to have a Pie Chart with these datas that could show me (let's use the first three only for the example) :

• TODO : 10
  • PASS : 101
  • FAIL : 20
  • N/A : 1

For a total of 132 executions to run.

Unfortunately, within the Pie-Chart Gadget, I only have the possibility to choose 'TestRunStatus'.

So, as my Test Executions contains same Tests, the result is :

• TODO : 0
  • PASS : 29
  • FAIL : 3
  • N/A : 1

Only the last execution is showed...

So her is my question :

How can I have agregated 'Test Execution Status' datas from multiple Test Executions ?

I hope I have efficiently explained my problem...

Thank you in advance for any help.

VM

2 answers

0 votes
Riccardo Carolo February 22, 2017

I too am looking to aggregate multiple Test Executions for an overall status too.

0 votes
Dan Vickers February 16, 2017

I too am looking to aggregate multiple Test Executions for an overall status. Currently I am exporting to Excel to total up.

Suggest an answer