How can I have agregated 'Test Execution Status' datas from multiple Test Executions ?

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a report that can handle multiple different executions for a same test concerning an identified Fix Version.

So, I'm creating a filter that match the Fix Version and that retrieve all the Test Executions that are planned on it.

The 'Test Execution Status' field is the one that contains the relevant informations.

So, in the result tab, I can see something like that :

Capture.JPG

Good, but not as synthesized as desired.

Let's take only the four Test Executions which have actual executions, for the example :

• 6845 have 19 PASS + 3 FAIL + 1 N/A + 10 TODO for the spain instance;
  • 6842 have 16 PASS + 17 FAIL for the french instance ;
  • 6841 have 33 PASS for UK instance ;
  • 6840 have 33 PASS for japanese instance.

All the Test Executions contains the same 33 Tests because Tests don't need to be duplicated. Some textual information in the Tests is explains differences between instances.

My pb is that I want to have a Pie Chart with these datas that could show me (let's use the first three only for the example) :

• TODO : 10
  • PASS : 101
  • FAIL : 20
  • N/A : 1

For a total of 132 executions to run.

Unfortunately, within the Pie-Chart Gadget, I only have the possibility to choose 'TestRunStatus'.

So, as my Test Executions contains same Tests, the result is :

• TODO : 0
  • PASS : 29
  • FAIL : 3
  • N/A : 1

Only the last execution is showed...

So her is my question :

How can I have agregated 'Test Execution Status' datas from multiple Test Executions ?

I hope I have efficiently explained my problem...

Thank you in advance for any help.

VM

2 answers

I too am looking to aggregate multiple Test Executions for an overall status. Currently I am exporting to Excel to total up.

I too am looking to aggregate multiple Test Executions for an overall status too.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,530 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you