How can I generate a bar chart using Issue type, start date and due date?

Sujata January 6, 2016

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016

Now duplicated by https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/33144660 which has a bit more information

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

Thanks

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

I actually feel more confused by the new question LOL

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016

I know what you mean - there's more data on it, but not a lot more information. Still, at least it gives us something more to frame our questions about.

0 votes
Sujata January 6, 2016

How about issue type and due date?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2016

I cannot imagine how'd you want this data plotted. How would you like a bar chart to represent these three sets of data?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events