How can I create a favorite/shortcut/bookmark to a board with a filter?

Nick Roosevelt May 27, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using a Board

I'd like to create a favorite in firefox that gets me to a JIRA Kanban board with a filter selected.  When I use the url that is in the address bar when I am on the board, I end up in the main dashboard, which is not useful at all.

2 answers

3 votes
Pranjal Mittal April 11, 2018

I'm facing trouble when I try to bookmark a board filtered to an "Assignee". The bookmark links take me to the board without the assignee filter.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2016

You may just click on the filter you want, and the URL will change to reflect that the filter is selected by passing the 'quickFilter=<id>' as a parameter.

You can copy that URL, which will always target the board with your selected filter(s) applied.

Nick Roosevelt November 10, 2016

This is true if you have a session. If you start a new browser, and then you link in, it does NOT go to the "Board" (not "Dashboard"). Please fix this!!!!!!  I get this bug every single day.  Please fix this!!!!!!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events