How can I create a dashboard from multiple JIRA servers?

G. Zorbey March 17, 2016

I need to watch 4 Projects on 3 different JIRA servers.  

1. internal JIRA
  2. Atlassian Cloud
  3. Customer's JIRA

Are there any methods to unify at least the activity stream gadgets into one single Dashboard? I would save a lot of time in that way.

3 answers

2 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2016

It seems like something you could do.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/adding-a-gadget-to-the-directory-191004912.html

Get the URl from the Activity Stream gadget on your other JIRA instances, and add that to the gadget list in you "main" instance.

1 vote
Scott Middleton March 18, 2016

Hi there,

We've developed a plugin that can do this called Stratejos. Stratejos can provide a single dashboard for multiple instances. 

Please email me: scott.middleton@stratejos.com so that I can learn more about what you need and show you some of the things the plugin can do. The plugin is currently managing $6m+ worth of projects in private beta.

Regards,
Scott 

YUVARAJ KUNDASI June 7, 2018

Hi Scott,

Can you share the link so i can check out the Add-on. I have multiple Jira instances and i need to get a report from both Jira instances in a single instance. 

Thanks

Yuvaraj.

Roy Schumacher September 9, 2019

look like you have cancelled the development and switched to slack-integration, right?

James_McManamey September 9, 2019

Hi @Roy Schumacher,

James from stratejos here. The dashboards are still part of the product but are behind a feature flag. 

If you send me an email at jamesm@stratejos.ai, with some more detail on what you are looking to solve I can see how stratejos might be able to help.

Thanks 

James

1 vote
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2016

If you have Confluence, it has a gadget to display activity streams from one or more JIRA instances.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events