How can I create a dashboard from multiple JIRA servers?

I need to watch 4 Projects on 3 different JIRA servers.  

1. internal JIRA
  2. Atlassian Cloud
  3. Customer's JIRA

Are there any methods to unify at least the activity stream gadgets into one single Dashboard? I would save a lot of time in that way.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

It seems like something you could do.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/adding-a-gadget-to-the-directory-191004912.html

Get the URl from the Activity Stream gadget on your other JIRA instances, and add that to the gadget list in you "main" instance.

If you have Confluence, it has a gadget to display activity streams from one or more JIRA instances.

Hi there,

We've developed a plugin that can do this called Stratejos. Stratejos can provide a single dashboard for multiple instances. 

Please email me: scott.middleton@stratejos.com so that I can learn more about what you need and show you some of the things the plugin can do. The plugin is currently managing $6m+ worth of projects in private beta.

Regards,
Scott 

Hi Scott,

Can you share the link so i can check out the Add-on. I have multiple Jira instances and i need to get a report from both Jira instances in a single instance. 

Thanks

Yuvaraj.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

216 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you