How can I change the "My Open Issues" filter?

Vermylen Luc July 2, 2018

Possible to get something like the system Dashboard, with "Assigned to Me" having the following requirements:

- choose to list or not to list epics

- # of lines configurable in the box

- choose the columns to display

- choose the sort order (on more than 1 column)

?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Nate Mercier July 2, 2018

@Vermylen Luc, i'm not exactly sure about all of those requirements, but in regards to the "list epics", you can edit that.

At the top of your issues list, there is a variety of filters that you can choose from.  In order to view all issues (minus the epics), go into the "Type" filter and select all of the available check boxes except the "epic" box.

Vermylen Luc July 5, 2018

Hi,

Please find a screenshot of what I see.

No link to filter or create a custom view.

Additionally, if I could create a view with what I want to see and in the order I want, how to save the view and integrate it in the system dashboard or another one if system is read only.ScreenshotJira.png

Nate Mercier July 5, 2018

@Vermylen Luc, that's surprising.

There should be a list of drop downs, but it appears that you don't have that functionality.

I would go to the Advanced Search (right side of screen) and then you'll have to enter in an JQL query.

For me to search my open issues (minus Epic issues) the query looks like this.

issuetype in (Bug, Change, Failure, Incident, Problem, "Service Request", "Service Request with Approvals", Story, Task) AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (currentUser()) order by updated DESC

Yours might be different, depending on what issues types you have, but note that it does NOT include "epic".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events