Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I change the priority of a task from the backlog view?

I want change the priority of tasks from the backlog view itself. Currently I have open the details view of each task, then click edit and then change priority. It is a very tedious process. Is there a way I can change it from the backlog view itself.

2 answers

0 votes
Warren Community Leader Oct 31, 2019

Hi @Akshey Bhogra 

I don't use Core, I use Jira Software, but I would have thought this functionality is the same. Are you not able to just drag and drop each item to change the priority?

Hi @Akshey Bhogra ,

Yes, you can change it from the backlog view as well. 

Please perform the double click action on any backlog item and the right side window will open, from there you can change the priority and other details as well.

Please see the attachment:

Screenshot from 2019-10-31 17-25-57.png

Regards

Monika

HI @Monika Rani ,

The side widow which opens up on double click does not have priority field. How can I add priority field to the side window?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,953 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you