How can I change the default user interface?

Rhona Sweeting July 24, 2017

We've been using Confluence Cloud and Questions for Confluence for about a year, and users are taken to a default landing page that I built when opening browsers (IE and Chrome).  

However, since installing the JIRA Core application to test functionality and suitability etc thismorning, the default landing page is now the JIRA dashboard. As this test is restricted to a small number of users, I don't want it to be aacessible to all users across the business. 

How can I prevent this and ensure that the default landing page IS the default (!) and that access to JIRA is limited?

Thanks,

Rhona Sweeting 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017

Atlassian is working on an option to allow you to set the homepage yourself, but apparently there was an issue and that feature is not available anymore (for history, see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-10101).

However, in the comments of that ticket, it said that Atlassian support can still set the homepage, so I would recommend for you to file a support ticket to ask them to change the homepage of your instance.

Suggest an answer