How can I Set app oauth impersonate (bitbucket/crucible) ?

In the jira app link settings I added crucible via url But I cant chose oauth (impersonate) for in-outgoing.  

I get the error:You need to be a system administrator to configure OAuth with Impersonation

I Used my Administration Account that I created while the Setup. 

Im using jira Cloud and crucible on my own Server. 

I googled a lot But didnt find a helping answer. 

Can you help me?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

There are two kinds of administrators in FishEye/Crucible:

• system administrator account - no login, password configured during setup, password can be changed in administrator panel (Administration > Security Settings > Change Admin Password)
  • user account with administrator privileges - login & password, you can create such in the administrator panel (Administration > User Settings > Users and Administration > Security Settings > Administrators)

Please try the latter one to set up an OAuth with impersonation.

Thanks for your Anwer but the link Crucible -> JIRA is correct.

Only the Link JIRA -> Crucible dont work because i cant setup oAuth (impersonate) with my admin account there

test.png

Greets

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

221 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you