How about group by FixForVersion in SumUp widgets

Robert Kleinschmager January 28, 2016

Hi,

it would be very helpful be able to use fields like FixForVersion or Sprint within the widgets (for grouping). As this kind of fields have a 1-n relation to an issue, I understand, as it's currently not supported.

Is such a feature planned? 

Maybe you let the use choose, which grouping strategie should be used for these fields (group by 'concatenation of all values of one issue') or accept, that an issue is counted multiple times (for each unique relation on an issue).

regards

Robert

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

Hi Robert,

thank you for your suggestion! This feature is already on our roadmap. You can see and vote for it at

https://decadis.atlassian.net/projects/SUM/issues/SUM-51?filter=allopenissues

Have a nice day smile

Kind regards,

Daniel

0 votes
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2016

Hi Robert,

This feature will be part of our next release. It think it will be available in march.

I'm sure you have version 2.1.0 installed, because this is the first release with our gadgets.

Hope you enjoy our add-on!

Kind regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Robert Kleinschmager February 1, 2016

Hi Daniel,

many thanks - am happy to see this coming.

Any Idea, when this will come to release? I saw, that you released version 2.1.0 not long ago - and I also think, that this is the version we have installed.

Kind regards,
Robert

Suggest an answer