Hi ,

manoj rajagopal December 8, 2015

Hi,

When i upload test cases using utility up loader 0.34v ,Test step and expected result is not getting reflected in JIRA cloud

can some one assist me on this. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2015

A bit more information now posted at: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32976893

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2015

I wish we could vote up comments. There simply isn't enough information in the title or the question. What's a "utility up loader 0.34v"? What have you set up, what have you done, what do you get, and what are you expecting?

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2015

I can't help you but for suggesting you to edit the title of your question to a descriptive one, so that you improve your chances of getting the answer you need. ie: Test cases not getting reflected on Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events