Hi guys:-) is there any DETAILED stepping how to implement this? Step-by-step ... what kind of project? What tasks? How to do this? THX for answering ... just simple "link" to STH?

Tomas Kocman June 28, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using JIRA Core for HR projects

Ask your question here...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

That document already contains all the detailed steps, down to a level where you need to know the basics of JIRA.   If you're missing the basics, then the rest of the documentation is well worth a read, especially configuring fields and configuring workflow

Well:-)) ... which one "That dosument"?

Link pls?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

It depends on what you're trying to do.  Try typing "configure <which bit you're currently stuck on>" into the search

Man I like you for your quick answers:-)

OK, I go for it and try ... 

Thanx a lot!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2016

You'll find some of it quite intuitive, and other bits not so much.  I can't predict if you'll get stuck, or where, so I reckon it's better that you search when you do get stuck, rather than give you a pile of links that you might not need!  "Configuring" is quite a good word to look for though.

Of course, if you get stuck with the docs, go ahead and ask.  Worth mentioning where you are stuck too smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events