Hi Nandini

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj August 22, 2016

i have the similar problem . how do we set our proxy for the local environment?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2016

I suspect you meant to comment on another question here.  Could you explain the problem you're having, or link back to the question so we know what the context is?

Failed to execute "atlas-run-standalone --product jira "-

Hi this was the link I was referring to. I am facing the same issue and would like to find the solution. please let me know if you can help me in this. Thanks in advance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2016

Ok, what have you looked at so far?  Are your proxy settings in .m2 and setting.xml right?  As that's what fixed it for Nandini and others.

Yes I changed the port number .Still I am facing this error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.3:integration-test (default-integration-test) on project ccd_jirautil s: The product jira didn't start after 600s at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2990/jira Last response code is 503 -> [Help 1]

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2016

What does the log file say?  Atlassian-jira.log in the log directory under home.

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj August 23, 2016

it says JIRA instance has started. it also says /home/...../.... is validated and locked for exclusive use by this instance. please let me know how can I resolve this.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2016

And the rest of the log?

it failed to load many jars and plugins. timed out exception. unable to load all the dependencies.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2016

thank you. I tried to follow the solution of changing jdk version from 1.8 to 1.7. now it is failing the test saying classdefnotofound exception. I have added the dependency to my pom with the following

<dependency>     <groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>     <artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>     <version>1.1.1</version> </dependency> still error persists. is there any other version I can use for jira?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2016

You don't say what class or where, there's not a lot we can tell you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events