i have the similar problem . how do we set our proxy for the local environment?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

I suspect you meant to comment on another question here.  Could you explain the problem you're having, or link back to the question so we know what the context is?

Failed to execute "atlas-run-standalone --product jira "-

Hi this was the link I was referring to. I am facing the same issue and would like to find the solution. please let me know if you can help me in this. Thanks in advance.

Ok, what have you looked at so far?  Are your proxy settings in .m2 and setting.xml right?  As that's what fixed it for Nandini and others.

Yes I changed the port number .Still I am facing this error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.3:integration-test (default-integration-test) on project ccd_jirautil s: The product jira didn't start after 600s at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2990/jira Last response code is 503 -> [Help 1]

What does the log file say?  Atlassian-jira.log in the log directory under home.

it says JIRA instance has started. it also says /home/...../.... is validated and locked for exclusive use by this instance. please let me know how can I resolve this.

And the rest of the log?

it failed to load many jars and plugins. timed out exception. unable to load all the dependencies.

thank you. I tried to follow the solution of changing jdk version from 1.8 to 1.7. now it is failing the test saying classdefnotofound exception. I have added the dependency to my pom with the following

<dependency>     <groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>     <artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>     <version>1.1.1</version> </dependency> still error persists. is there any other version I can use for jira?

You don't say what class or where, there's not a lot we can tell you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

130 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you