• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • Hi All, I am new to JIRA Board. Would like to know where the entires gets storied. We are creating few Stories in JIRA, need to know whihc database we can query to get data for analysis for our entries. Can any one please help on this?

Hi All, I am new to JIRA Board. Would like to know where the entires gets storied. We are creating few Stories in JIRA, need to know whihc database we can query to get data for analysis for our entries. Can any one please help on this?

Vinuraj M September 23, 2016

Hi All, I am new to JIRA Board. Would like to know where the entires gets storied. We are creating few Stories in JIRA, need to know whihc database we can query to get data for analysis for our entries. Can any one please help on this?

2 answers

0 votes
Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2016

Please refer database schema to more about, It will give you an idea for better reporting,

https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/database-schema

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2016

They go into the JIRA database.

Which is absolutely not designed for reporting.  As a rough example, to report on a single issue, you may have to read up to 36 different tables. 

What reporting and analysis are you looking for?  There is a better way to do it than reading the database.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events