Helpdesk for JIRA

Gulnoza Davlatova February 8, 2016

Good afternoon!

Could suggest the official company representatives Atlassian in the CIS countries, and can tell something about the product helpdesk for JIRA

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2016

Atlassian don't generally have sales people who do this, they rely on existing customers, partners and experts.

What would you like to know about Service Desk?  There's plenty of online material, and if that doesn't answer your questions, then feel free to ask here, or maybe engage a local partner/expert

Gulnoza Davlatova February 8, 2016

Thank you very much for your quick response!

The question of the helpdesk for jira, this product is better than jira service desk, what are the advantages, since no one can from the representatives of companies to accurately answer this question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2016

Sorry, I misunderstood.  I did not realise that "help desk for JIRA" was a product. 

I can't tell you much more than the documentation - see http://www.teamlead.ru/display/HFJ/HelpDesk+for+JIRA+vs+JIRA+Service+Desk

The add-on makes a plain JIRA a bit more "help desk" like, but does not implement Queues, Reporting, Knowledge Base, simplified workflows or issue types, etc, and it exposes the customers to the issues directly, rather than a simplified view

Gulnoza Davlatova February 9, 2016

Good morning!

If necessary, Atlassian may provide support in the implementation of Help desks for JIRA, this plug-in, as I understand, was developed by Teamlead, and only they are involved in support?

Could you clarify this,please.

Thanks

Gulnoza Davlatova February 9, 2016

And what about JIRA Service Desk support, if necessary could provide support Atlassian?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2016

If you buy Service Desk, Atlassian will support you, yes. 

Gulnoza Davlatova February 10, 2016

and how long Atlassian will support us - year, month or when we will need technical support,  any time?

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2016

Service Desk is licenced the same as all the Atlassian stuff, annually for Server, monthly for Cloud.  While the licence is valid, you can call on Atlassian support.

Suggest an answer