• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Hello, I would like to know HW requirement for jira,bitbucket and sql server. We are planing to buy jira for 25 users. We are expecting about 1000 issues. I want to know HW requirment for JIRA, BitBucket, and Sql server in a single machine. Salai

Hello, I would like to know HW requirement for jira,bitbucket and sql server. We are planing to buy jira for 25 users. We are expecting about 1000 issues. I want to know HW requirment for JIRA, BitBucket, and Sql server in a single machine. Salai

salaivallan salaimani January 22, 2016

Hello,    I would like to know HW requirement for jira,bitbucket and sql server.  We are planing to buy jira for 25 users. We are expecting about 1000 issues.    I want to know HW requirment for JIRA, BitBucket, and Sql server in a single machine.  Salai

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2016

Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/jira-requirements-185729596.html for JIRA, but I don't think there's an equivalent for Bitbucket yet.  I'd go with "roughly the same" though, so provision the machine for a JIRA 2-3 times the size of the one you've specified.

Suggest an answer