Has the CSV export option been removed on purpose?

motherg June 9, 2016

I can't see any release notes referencing this but it seems that none of our users have the ability to export the results of a query in a CSV anymore (and it's only happened in the past week).

Has anyone else noticed this? I can't see that it's a permissions thing or anything like that.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

Do you mean the excel export?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

No. There was a cool new export to CSV option available last week, and has vanished.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

That's why I asked - most people hadn't noticed that little experiment had been added.  People often use CSV and Excel interchangably, as it's a "big list of exported issues in a grid"

motherg June 9, 2016

Ah, I was specifically referring to CSV export, not Excel (I agree, some people do use it interchangeably).

Suggest an answer