Has the CSV export option been removed on purpose?

I can't see any release notes referencing this but it seems that none of our users have the ability to export the results of a query in a CSV anymore (and it's only happened in the past week).

Has anyone else noticed this? I can't see that it's a permissions thing or anything like that.

1 answer

0 vote

Do you mean the excel export?

Ignacio Pulgar Community Champion Jun 09, 2016

No. There was a cool new export to CSV option available last week, and has vanished.

That's why I asked - most people hadn't noticed that little experiment had been added.  People often use CSV and Excel interchangably, as it's a "big list of exported issues in a grid"

Ah, I was specifically referring to CSV export, not Excel (I agree, some people do use it interchangeably).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

50 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot