Hard time installing Add-On "Structure"

Michael Jimenez July 11, 2016

Hey all,

I am having a hard time installing the free trial of Structure for my JIRA application. I have followed the steps but I get stuck at the third step (this is via the JIRA marketplace) where it says to "Upload Add-On". Maybe I am blind but I have searched this page over 3 times and can't seem to find that link. To that when I try to go through the marketplace within JIRA I can not search and find Structure anywhere.

Thanks for any help!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2016

My guess is that you are using JIRA on Cloud.

Structure is not available for Cloud, and Cloud does not allow the upload of arbitrary type-2 add-ons, only Connect add-ons.

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2016

To find the Upload Add-on link, go to Admin / Add-ons / Manage Add-ons. Note that you need system administrator permissions, merely administrator doesn't suffice.

2016-07-11 10_19_39-Manage add-ons - GEE JIRA Issue Tracker.png

By the way, if you can't find Structure through the Find New Add-ons page (but other add-ons are available), that could mean your version of JIRA is not supported by Structure.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events