HPSM jira integration on tickets and issues

AC October 24, 2015

Hi, 

We have HPSM for change management & ITSM and JIRA cloud for project management ,we want to have some integration  that can initiate self generated ticket in HPSM when we assign issue in JIRA to teams which are common to both tools and to get the acknowledgment of status update once these tickets in HPSM are marked completed so that both department can be liaised .

Is there OOTB cloud plugin ?

2 answers

0 votes
AC October 26, 2015

What is process of having some professional services to have this for our cloud I'f we want through atlassion ?

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

Somebody will have to create it (not sure who can do it right now) and endorse it to be supported by Atlassian in JIRA Cloud (which I highly doubt).

AC October 26, 2015

Can we use some REST API or interface to develop this integration on cloud jira to talk to HPSM API which we have hosted version.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

yes. JIRA has it's own REST API documented here https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/

AC October 31, 2015

OK but my question is , are these REST API could be availed to work for Cloud version also ?

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2015

Yes, JIRA Cloud's REST API feature is enabled by default.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2015

I think none, a quick search in the Atlassian Marketplace said none too (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=hpsm). JIRA Cloud plugins are very rare due to it being in the cloud.

Suggest an answer