HPSM jira integration on tickets and issues

Hi, 

We have HPSM for change management & ITSM and JIRA cloud for project management ,we want to have some integration  that can initiate self generated ticket in HPSM when we assign issue in JIRA to teams which are common to both tools and to get the acknowledgment of status update once these tickets in HPSM are marked completed so that both department can be liaised .

Is there OOTB cloud plugin ?

2 answers

I think none, a quick search in the Atlassian Marketplace said none too (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=hpsm). JIRA Cloud plugins are very rare due to it being in the cloud.

What is process of having some professional services to have this for our cloud I'f we want through atlassion ?

Somebody will have to create it (not sure who can do it right now) and endorse it to be supported by Atlassian in JIRA Cloud (which I highly doubt).

Can we use some REST API or interface to develop this integration on cloud jira to talk to HPSM API which we have hosted version.

OK but my question is , are these REST API could be availed to work for Cloud version also ?

Yes, JIRA Cloud's REST API feature is enabled by default.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Statuspage

194 years of downtime: looking back on incident data from 2018

Statuspage customers logged more than 194 years of collective incidents in 2018. That’s a whopping 87% increase from the  104 years logged in 2017 , and we aren’t even through December yet....

48 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you