Ghost issues when ending our sprint?

Lesly Cracchiolo April 18, 2016

Hello!

We have noticed that when we end our sprint we often get a warning saying there are remaining open issues, however we cannot see them anywhere. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

4 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2016

Have you got issues that you drew into the sprint, but are not on the board because you have not mapped all the status into columns?

0 votes
WeAreAllJustinNow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2016

Run this JQL in the issue navigator to see all of the issues have been assigned to your sprint:  Sprint = "<name of your sprint>".  You will likely see some issues in the result set that would not appear in your board's filter query.  

0 votes
Christian Frommeyer April 18, 2016

We have had similar issues when we created subtasks that automatically where added to the parent issues sprint but didn't match the boards JQL query (e.g. wrong component or missing label). If you hit that issue you might want to go to the issue navigator and search for issues with sprint=<your sprint id>.

HTH

0 votes
Lesly Cracchiolo April 18, 2016

I believe that all of the mappings were correct. I will see if I have the same issue this sprint and verify that that is not the issue. Thanks for your quick response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events