Ghost in a shell (system) ??

Łukasz Prasał February 20, 2017

Hi
Since few days we've experienced problem with posts like that image2017-2-21 8:43:55.png

Bu no one logged to on Admin account and change anything
Any tips??

5 answers

2 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

Hi Lukas,

I assume Big Picture is your candiate that cuases this "issue" ...

Within Big Picture you can configure two date fields, that will be uses for the Gant visualisation. If someone configured a plan with issues of your ZP2846 project and plays with the "issue bar" within the view, JIRA will automaticiy update the date fields of the issue. 

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Julian

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

Hi Łukasz,

You should start from checking atlassian-jira.log file. You have time of execution of issue updating so you can check if any info or warning occur in log in this time.

If this updating occur after transition (or creation), that means, that you have probably post-function on this transition, which is executed by technical user (admin JIRA)

if this updating occur after some issue event (create, update, comment, assign, ...) the same situation but is it is executed probably by listener. You can find it in administration -> system -> listeners. In the name of listener class you can recognize plugin which contains this listener and you can disable it and check it.

The last probably possibility: if it is not connected with any event, that means, it is executing by service. You can find this service in the same way as listener in administration-> system -> services.

I hope I've helped you.

Best Regards from Wrocław

0 votes
Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2017

Hi Łukasz,

Please contact support@softwareplant.com if the issues still exist.

Thanks in advance!

0 votes
Łukasz Prasał February 20, 2017

my addons

User-installed add-ons

0 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2017

Do you have any listener, automation etc in your system? Any add-ons? This might have a lot of sources ...

Cheers,

Julian

Suggest an answer