General advice for my setup, workflow edit for Scrum project not reflected on board

DimaA September 28, 2016

Hi, all

In our setup we have 2 weeks sprints, so I assume that all our Project types  s'be  <Scrum Soft Development>  type.

At the same time that agile Workflow doesn't work for our work, I tried to add another status CODE REVIEW on project level  with ALL transitions and I can see it from there with  Transitions for each status, but this status is not reflected in Boards view, it still show only 3 statuses.  And If I click  View Workflow from issue I have that status CODE REVIEW without transition, so basically it's not active in this project type.

On the board I have those 3 statuses:

TO DO

IN PROGRESS

DONE

I'm probably missing some basic stuff, is this the only valid wflow for Scrum agile project.  I see that Basic Software Dev project type has Wflow which works OK for us (it has IN REVIEW status).  Is there a way to produce workable setup for our case?  I'm preparing demo for our team and bit lost. We would like to be on timely sprints and have Basic Soft Dev workflow and has board view which will display all issue by status.

Tx if you can help me.

M

2 answers

0 votes
DimaA September 28, 2016

Or can I put issues assigned to Basic Software Dev  project to BackLog, Sprint ?? 

0 votes
DimaA September 28, 2016

** there is really no option to change our desired workflow, that it's in stone:-)

TO DO  (or Open)

IN PROGRESS

IN REVIEW

DONE

Suggest an answer