Gantt Chart Frank Polscheit critical path

Corinna Führing March 20, 2016

Hello, does anybody know if the Gantt Chart by Frank Polscheit is able to show a critical path ??

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2016

Not sure about this particular plugin, but BigGantt sure does have Critical Path smile

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.softwareplant.biggantt/server/overview

Corinna Führing March 21, 2016

Yes i know I read your article (-: that s why i preferred Big Gant , problem we already bought Polscheit add on and now i am not sure if it shows critical path.......but really needed to know....

Corinna Führing April 2, 2016

Hello Matthew, with Polscheit Plug in I can not load around 3000 Issues too much ..

But also i need VPN conection to a Server in Corea to do so...as background information...do you know if I can load that amount of issues in that environment with Big Gantt ????I need to show a Project Detail plan about all development and test phase...but sure i would group them and show on a higher level..not all issues ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events