Gant Chart plugin Issues loading capacity

Corinna Führing April 1, 2016

Hello I am using Polscheit Gantt Chart plugin but am actually not able to load all tehe 3000 Issue for my Development project.....i need a project detail plan for my customer that s why i wanted to load all Development related issues and than I can use the grouping function to minimize the view on not showing every single issue but only the main componentes and main key milestones (what customer wants).But if i can not load the 3000 Isse that this part actually consists of I can not create that plan. So is that a Polscheit specific problem or does Big Picture Gantt Chart also not allow me to load around 3000 issues ? (which late i can group and make smaller  sections) I need a tool which is able to load around 3000 issues or 3-4000

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2016

Hi,

BigPicture can easily handle 3000 or 4000 tasks. Each release is tested on a sample of around 10,000 tasks and this much is guaranteed to work for certain. You will only need to increase the default task limit from 500 in the global configuration and you're good to go..

Suggest an answer