Gadget configuration/display has gone wonky

We use the Column Order gadget on many of our dashboards. (I'm just mentioning this specific one; it seems to be an issue for a number of our gadgets.)  This morning, things have started to behave strangely. I have a dashboard with three copies of the gadget, each displaying results from a different filter. They are are still displaying the correct results, but only the first one displays the title and configuration screens correctly. Any idea what would cause this? I'm an admin, and to the best of my knowledge there haven't been any system changes in the last week or so.

Here's the Add Gadget screen

badGadgetChoice.png

The display of the "bad" gadget in the title bar:

badGadgetDisplay.png

The config dropdown of the bad gadget:

gadgetEdit.png

The config screen of the bad gadget

badGadgetConfigScreen.png

The config dropdown, title bar, and config screen of the "good" gadget (which is actually just one instance of the same gadget used in the "bad" instances.

goodGadgetConfigMenu.pnggoodGadget.pnggoodGadgetConfigScreen.png

1 answer

JIRA restart should fix the problem.

Sorry, I did not see this answer until just now. Unfortunately, we've restarted several times since I posted the question, and the issue is still occurring. The strange thing is, it's not happening to everyone - some people see the gadget setup just fine.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

627 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you