Please confirm if anyone already working on free HelpDesk Add on for JIRA

Ask your question here...

3 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Pavel Zubov September 17, 2016

Hi, Khalid.

You can try Customer Case add-on for JIRA Cloud. This add-on doesn't require any license for agents, and works with generic user accounts.

Its cost is quite reasonable, so you can always start a trial subscription and see whether it is suitable for your needs.

If you have questions, you can visit this page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/customer-case-for-jira/cloud/overview or contact me at: pzubov@stiltsoft.com.

Regards,
Paul.

0 votes
Khalid Qureshi April 27, 2016

My Bad ... I mean any add on which works like JIRA Service Desk. We cannot buy more licenses for JIRA Service Desk. Any free tool which we can use as a add on for JIRA help us in logging tickets.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

I'm not aware of any that duplicate Service Desk functions to much extent - there's some which will add bits of functionality that maybe do bits of it, but not a lot

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

An add-on for doing what in JIRA Service desk?  What are you looking for here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events