Font display bug / Jira

Dmitry Kutuzov December 5, 2019

Signed up with a trial version of Jira. And I see a bug with displaying fonts in the left sidebar

Screenshot_21.png

3 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Thanks Dmitry, I created a bug for this problem over in JRACLOUD-73533.

0 votes
Dmitry Kutuzov December 6, 2019

Hey Andy,

I use Google Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 Home

http://prntscr.com/q7bs4o

I do not use the zoom. Let me know if you have more questions so I can help you.

Thanks

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2019

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for reporting this.  I have been looking into this problem, but I have not yet found any other reports of this yet.  I was not able to recreate this problem in my Chrome browser, but I found that I could somewhat see this problem in my version of Firefox (69.0.3).

This apparent clipping along the horizontal axis appears to change in regards to the level of zoom on the page in my experience.  I'd be interested to document this bug.  Could you please let me know which browser and version you are using as well?  I'd be interested to learn if the screenshot you took as using the Zoom in the browser, or if that is actual size in your environment.   I agree this is not great looking, but the more information we can gather on the platforms that see this the better chance we will have to identify the source and find a solution.

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer