Alex Benavides January 19, 2016

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

There are many ways to accomplish this, the best option I can think of is "CHANGED"

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html#AdvancedSearching-CHANGED

There is an issue in Atlassian Answers, it doesn't let me add a descrption sad

I want to make this more effective

project = "Feature Requests" AND component = "Ads Workflow" AND (status changed FROM "New" TO "Accepted" after -60d) OR (status changed FROM "Postponed" TO "Accepted" after -60d) and type != Epic ORDER BY created

I am already useing changed

With the declaration above, I get 19 issues

With this one I get 5

(status changed TO "Accepted" after -60d)

sad

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

Try adding Project="Feature Requests" again after the OR.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2016

Trying the two JQL queries (those separated by the OR) independently usually helps.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2016

Reading the link on your question about votes, read the sympthom 2.

It seems that your workflow is not properly set, and is causing weird behaviour on JQL queries too.

In this case, I would try to build a new workflow from scratch.

Alex Benavides February 13, 2016

status changed TO "Accepted" after -60d worked for me. When I took a closer look into the results, I noticed that I was seeing the right information, Thanks everyone smile

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2016

Glad to have helped!

Suggest an answer