Filter to pick Project Manager or Business Case owner

Hi,

I would like to display for the current long on user, all their Project Information issue they are the Project Manager or Business Case Owner.

Project Manager and Business Case Owner are custom fields, users list type.

The following JQL does not work?

issuetype = "Project Information" AND status = Done AND "Project Manager" in (currentUser()) OR  "Business Case Owner" in (currentUser()) 

Thanks

Kevin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Kevin,

It should work with the same syntax , it worked for me :

issuetype = "IT Help" AND status = Closed AND "Request Viewers" in( currentUser()) OR Audience in (currentUser())

May be "user custom field" type has to be revisited whether it is a user picker or a group picker .

Hi,

Thanks for your help this confirmed this could be done. This help me work out I needed ( ) around the both current user bits:

issuetype = "IT Help" AND status = Closed AND ("Request Viewers" in( currentUser()) OR Audience in (currentUser())

Then the filter pick up issue were the current user is request viewer or audience

Many Thanks

Kevin

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

77 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you