Filter Subscription_getting email even when filter does not exist

Satish Tale April 7, 2016

Hi, 

Few weeks back I wanted JIRA to sent me list of open issues, so I have created a filter for Tasks assigned to me and subscribe for it.

Now I am done with that and no longer needed email from JIRA, so I remove subscription from the filter, but i still get emails, then i thoughts lets delete the filter to get rid of subscription, I did that however to my surprise i am getting email everyday. Not sure why? 

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

Can you make sure that you are talking about the same filter? You can validate this by clicking on the "Filter Link" on the email that you actually received. You will then be redirected to your JIRA instance filter where that email was sent for.

Satish Tale April 7, 2016

I just followed the steps you said, i could see i was still subscribe to that filter (however i cannot search that filter within JIRA or could not see under manage filter) and removed my name. I need to wait till tomorrow to see if i still receive email. I will update this thread tomorrow with that info.

Thanks 

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

Ok smile

Satish Tale April 8, 2016

It worked, thank a lot. 

I have one question apart from this, do you have any easy way to find out Users in JIRA who has not logged in past 90 or x days. 

Thanks 

Suggest an answer